From: "David Ferrin" <ow...@jaws-users.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2012 7:36 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] the image for windows program

Simple really, I used maximum compression from with in the program itself.
It offers several options from no compression at all, as such creating the
image quite quickly to the max which is much slower. I used two single sided
DVDs available at your local electronic store.

Note the version I used when I created tutorial one can't perform this
trick. That was 2.03 if memory serves. They are up to around 2.73 by now. I
have been receiving free upgrades for over 4.5 years now.
David Ferrin
Compromise is never good if it means sacrificing a principle.