Hi,

Can one run NVDA alongside Jaws on the same PC?  If so what might the possible
problems and best practices be?

Reason for this query is currently using Jaws 10 & IE7 on Vista and keep
getting messages that my browser needs to be updated to work on web sites
visited.  I know IE9 does not work with Jaws 10 and some of the newer browser
versions  and looking for alternatives to resolving this without having to
upgrade Jaws again which is proving more and more expensive...

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Mark