From: "lois" <w5...@sbcglobal.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2012 4:41 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] win7 and winamp

Mike, I got it fixed with the stuff you helped me with. I will go and look
at this also. Got two more questions for you if you don't mind. The first is
how do I fix it so the volumn for jaws and winamp's valumn is seperate, and
how do I close all the windows except the main one? Thank you for all the
help.

Lois