I have finally gotten reasonably familiar with the Windows Live Mail 2011 by
referring extensively to the Jaws Guide for it written by David Bailes.  But
the answer to my problem is not there.
There is no spell check that works.  I went to the Options menu and the box for
spell check outgoing messages is checked.
I have gone to the command to spellcheck an individual message. I have tried
the F7 shortcut.  Nothing works.
I am using Win 7 and Jaws 11.
Do I need to install a separate spell checker? I used to depend heavily on the
spell checking in the WLM 2009 but I can’t get this program on my new laptop so
I must deal with
the 2011 program.  But as a former school teacher I really hate sending out
mail with typos and misspelled words.
Is this a Jaws problem since I am only using Jaws 11 and not Jaws 13?
Thanks in advance,
Sherrie Gosling

One other problem with the WLM I am having is that since I h