From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of John Carvalho
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 12:01 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Printer!

Dell 9224
Thanks
John Carvalho

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick Watson
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 11:49 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com

Hi John,
You should go to the manufacturer's website, look for the model, and
download the latest driver.
They will often have drivers for windows 7.
It is mostly possible to use your old printer on the new computer unless it
is really really old!
What is the model of the printer. I can look for drivers and email you the
link.
Rick

software developer
Paul Ecke Ranch