Hi all,

I would like to incorporate the Windows key into my shortcut keystrokes.
What I want to do is take the control / shift & control / Alt keys out of my
keystrokes & use the Windows key with the Alt & Control keys instead.  Does
anyone know of any programs that will allow me to do this without sighted
help?  Or, can anyone offer any helpful tips on how to do this?  I have a
program called WinKey but, it requires sighted help.  All help & suggestions
will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks much, take care.
Mike
This email was sent from our, iGasSucking460Powered1969Mach1!