Hi Anna.
I would let it download and then see if you can review your update history.

Norman

-----Original Message-----
From: Blind-Computing [mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Anna Vimini
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2012 11:48 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: [Blind-Computing] windows update

I know I have asked this question before but I need to know.
how do you review your up date history when it says unavailable?
am I doing something wrong.
when I go into windows update by selecting it from the tools menu in
internet explorer eight the page comes up and then the security dialogue
pops up wanting to down load something I click on do not down load because I
have the windows update set to automatic.
and once I do that I go to review my update history and the button is
unavailable.
what ever the security dialogue wants me to down load I am not sure but if I
down load it will it make the review history button active again?
I think what ever the security dialogue wants me to down load it has
something to do with the review history button being not available. but I am
not sure maybe someone could help.
I am using windows xp and service pack 3 thanks in advance anna For answers
to frequently asked questions about this list visit: