From: Blind-Computing [mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Bob J.
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2012 5:16 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Time of Day, Running Fast

Mike,

Over the years, I have owned several personal computers and none of them
keep time accurately!

There exists more than one software program that will periodically adjust
the computers clock/calendar automatically when an internet connection is
available.

Look for such programs on the

www.blind-computing.com

web site.