From: Blind-Computing [mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of MWB
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2012 5:40 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Time of Day, Running Fast

Hi Bob,

Thank you for your input.  I used to have Dimension 4 on her computer &
uninstalled it awhile back.  I think I'll re-install it to keep the time
issue corrected.  I've only seen computers be out of time by a few seconds
or maybe by a minute or 2 but, not by this much.  Since my computer
expeerience is somewhat limited, I thought by being this muchh ahead of
time, there might be a potential problem.  Thanks again, take care.