Yesterday my computer froze, at least the sound did so I shut it down.  When I
turned it back on there was no
sound.  So I asked my husband what was on the screen. He said it was my regular
desktop but the top was at the left edge and the normal bottom was at the right
edge.  I used the laptop keys to unmute the computer and it works normally with
Jaws now.  But it makes my husband crazy that the info on the screen is laying
on its side.
Any idea how to rotate the screen back to the right?
I am not sure exactly when it got tipped but it was normal Sunday evening when
my sister used it.
Using Win 7, Jaws 14, IE9. Dell laptop.
Sherrie