From: Blind-Computing [mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Sharon Gosling
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2012 4:54 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] laptop screen rotated 90 degrees left

Thanks.  Yesterday I went to control panels and typed in screen. Found the
orientation link and changed it back to landscape.
But I have no idea how it got switched in the first place. Sound got muted
at the same time but luckily on my laptop I can use Function F13 to unmute.
So thanks for this good advice.
Sherrie Gosling