Hi,

I think I do have the latest version of winamp. I have several books that are .ogg format.

Rosemarie

-----Original Message----- From: JM Casey
Sent: Saturday, November 17, 2012 1:32 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] having trouble playing my .ogg files

Hmm, there shouldn't be. Winamp ought to handle these natively. That's
strange...the only thing I can imagine is that winamp isn't recognising them
because the file extension is wrong. This has happened to me before after
downloading something....

Try updating winamp maybe though, if that's not the case?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rosemarie Chavarria" <knitqueen2...@verizon.net>