From: Blind-Computing [mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Greg Washington
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2012 9:03 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] On the clipboard? What's there/how to
clearit?

Hope this helps...
Keystrokes for Using the Clipboard
Description Command
Copy Selected File or Text to Clipboard CTRL+C
Cut Selected File or Text to Clipboard CTRL+X
Paste Contents of Clipboard CTRL+V
Read Clipboard Contents WINDOWS Key+INSERT+X

Tip: You also can press WINDOWS Key+C to copy selected text to the
FSClipboard. Text that you copied with this keystroke is added to any text
that you have previously copied to the Clipboard, instead of replacing it.
This allows you to continue adding text to the Clipboard until you are ready
to paste it into a document. For more information, see Using the Clipboard.

See also:

Using the Clipboard

JAWS Keystrokes for Reading Text

Keystrokes for Working in Windows Explorer

Windows Keystrokes for Working with Text

Back

 Next