To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2012 11:07 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Second try. "Word" issue with 14

Open word and hit the following keys:
Insert + letter V, this should bring up a dialog box for JAWS settings for
the word application. Tab out of the edit box, use the arrow keys to scroll down to any thing that says formatting use the space bar to change settings
under this option and tab to the OK button. This should help, if not write
back to me and we will figure out what can be done. I am on JAWS 13 by the
way, but it should not matter!