From: "Mike B." <
mb69ma...@charter.net>

To: <
blind-computing@jaws-users.com>

Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] hibernation

Hi Anna,

I think you will need someone sighted to help you.  It sounds like there is
a message on the screen that you will need to have read to you.  In order
for anyone to help we will need to know what this message is reporting.  If
you can get someone to write it down or if you can record the message while
they're reading it then, type the message into an email & send it to the
list, it would help immensely.  It sounds like the computer is booting into
safe mode because something needs to be addressed & Jaws won't work in safe
mode.
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.