Hi, Mike,

Talk about messing up one's own computer, one time I was trying to install service pack 3 on my old XP computer and I really messed things up so I had to have my nephew David do a system restore on it.

Rosemarie

-----Original Message----- From: Mike B.
Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2012 2:25 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] hibernation

Hi Anna,

Being that I've never ran into a situation such as yours, I'm going to
refrain from making any suggestions.  There are a couple different things I
would try on my computer but, I do all kinds of crazy things on my own
computer that I wouldn't suggest to anyone else because you would not
believe how badly I've screwed up my own computers experimeting out of
curiosity!.  Hopefully someone on the list will have a suggestion that will
get your computer functioning properly again.  Sorry I couldn't help.
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my iBarstool.

----- Original Message ----- From: Anna Vimini