Hi, everyone,

I just downloaded the newest version of web IE but now I can’t change my home
page to the one I really want. I went into the options menu and arrowed down to
“set home page” as soon as I went to startpage.com which is the site I want.
Web IE went to it at first but when I went out of it and then went back into
it, it went to the web IE home page instead. What could I be doing wrong? I
really like this new browser and want to use it but I want to be able to select
my own home page.

Any help will be very much appreciated.

Thanks very much for your help in advance.

Rosemarie