Agreed.
Do some research on the Microsoft sight about this.

-----Original Message-----
From: Blind-Computing [mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Alan Robbins
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2013 8:48 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] is that possible to use ms office 2003 and
2010 both?

I tried this approach once with Office 2000, which I had and worked fine,
with Office 2010 and it just created a disaster. I finally had to totally
uninstall both and then just install Office 2010 which then worked fine.
There may be a way but I think you are better off sticking with one or the
other

Al