From: "Lennie" <lenni...@mchsi.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2013 2:49 PM
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Messages Reading Automatically

Hi,

I would like to know how to stop this on my wife's computer using
windows7 and outlook 2010. As Mike suggested, making a change in Jaws
verbosity might work, but my wife does not have or use Jaws.

She is frustrated when she highlight the email and it opens
automatically when in most cases, she wants to delete it.

Is there anything in option under file that could change this setting?

Any help will greatly be appreciated. Take care.

Lennie