From: "Trish Zoellers Scott" <pzoell...@tx.rr.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2013 9:36 PM
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Dropbox Sharing Public Link

doesn't it have to be zipped first?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike B." <mb69ma...@charter.net>
To: "Blind Computing" <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2013 2:32 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Dropbox Sharing Public Link

Hi All,

I am trying to share a file from my public folder but, when I select the
file & go into the Dropbox sub menues I don't have an option for to share
public link.  What are the proper steps to share a public link in Dropbox
now?!  All help will be greatly appreciated.  Thank you all very much.
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.