I did as you suggested, and was able to download starburn, so I will need your "how to" burn instructions also. I did notice one thing though, when I went back to where I had it saved, and opened starburn, it, again, went through the steps with: agree, disagree, and several other steps. I kept going through them, and chose to install, and after 100%, nothing, so I waited a moment, andalt + f4, but when I opened starburn again, the same thing came up

-----Original Message----- From: inthaneelf
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 2:54 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] downloading Starburn 12.1

open internet explorer, go to the tools menu, and enter on "delete browsing
history" go through that dialog box and delete at a minimum the cookies and
the temporary files (I delete it all each time) and hit the ok button

sometimes a "bad cookie" gets in your assorted temporary files that can foul
up your interaction with a few websites

if that doesn't cure it I will put it up on an ftp server I have so you can
download it

a bit of a hassle, but if that's what is needed then that's what is needed

I can type up a how to for burning here in a little bit, tonight or tomorrow
noonish at the latest

inthane