Hello,
    I am using JAWS 14.o.1823, on a Win 8 computer.
    I am using Vocalizer, Samantha, and Tom as my JAWS cursor voice.
    Three times I have received the following error message:
fssynth.exe – application error
the instruction at 0.7701a710 reference memory 0x00000014 the memory could not
be written
click ok to termenate the program

    I changed back to Eloquence, from Vocalizer, and the error message hasn’t
been repeated.
    Does anyone know what this means, and, or how to fix it?
Thanks in advance,
Allen
Sent From America's Heartland

"If at first you don't succeed; call it version 1.0"