Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 8:14 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Making and printing bulletins in MS Word 2010

Hello Mark,

You might want to check the page layout of your word document. It should be
under the Page Layout tab under page set up option, make sure that it is set
to portrait. Which means the page is vertical in position.

Printing the pages in order should not be a problem. Alt + F to get to the
word options menu, under print you just hit enter there. You will get a
dialog box for the print options. Select the ones you want like pages per
sheet 1 etc. Make sure you have the right size of paper loaded in the
printer e.g. A4, which is the normal letter size page. Rest you need to tab
around and come to the print button and hit enter.

Suggestion would be that you practice this with sighted assistance first few
times. Then when you are all set to go, you can do it yourself without any
assistance.

Mujtaba Merchant
Bangalore, India
"Motivation is what gets you started, habit is what keeps you going." ~ Jim
Rohn