I downloaded the Windows demo last night.  It's clunky, and not completely
accessible, as the map has a lot of unlabeled locations.  I'm also not
entirely sure how to manage equipment, as there are links, but there wasn't
any obvious state change, other than a change in some statistics I happened
to find, that probably reflect the equipment.  In short, accessibility is
sort of there.

On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 10:10 AM, Arianna Sepulveda <englishride...@gmail.com