oh yes his games are still excellent. I really like his nfl football, baseball and golf games.

On 8/1/2017 6:43 AM, Tyler Zahnke wrote:
Yes, Jim was truly a game developing genius. Techniques that today's
blind game developers usually implement in BGT were done by Jim using
a regular programming language; Visual Basic. I bet that Jim's games
had an impact on people; some games, like Skunk, Snakes and Ladders,
and Yahtzee, were aimed at people of all ages. I bet fans of those
games were shocked when he made games like Dungeon Master, one of the
most explicit games in existence. But I have played all of the games
that make use of the Microsoft SAPI 5. Whether he was aiming for a G
rating or an NC-17 rating, he knew how to make a game with little to
no glitches, and he has brightened up the personal computers of blind
and visually impaired individuals since the days of MS-DOS. You were a
true artist, Jim!