Hold on so they want all apps in 1 app and not different catogries or whatever.

Thats fine, audiogamehub is all one app there is blind cricket which is a seperate app.

As for merging apps, I fail to see what the issue is.

At sonnar all apps are made by themselves in unity, if all one needs to do is merge them into one, then all you need is a menu pritty much and an over all tutorial then just drop the entire thing in and just call it blind fold games something whatever you want.

arcade or something.

And then you have 1 app to update or something.