From: Josh Kennedy
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2017 8:46 PM
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] No more Blindfold Games or Updates

just switch to google play store so we android users can have more games
please. thanks. and a new talkback just came out recently 6.0 beta. it works
very good.

On 11/8/2017 20:37, Liam Erven wrote:

  It’s unfortunate, but I’ve talked to some other developpers who have had the
same issues.

  Mainly developpers who are designing apps as 3rd parties get hit by this.

  I will certainly write and Call Apple though. Maybe enough people can give
you some sort of free pass, though I doubt it.

  Sent from Mail for Windows 10