Hi all,

I completely agree, it’s good to give feedback to developers but not be nasty
or slag them off. If your not satisfied with what your getting then why not
learn the skills and make a game you want?

Kind regards.

Ian McNamara

> On 30 Dec 2017, at 17:42, Jordan Gallacher <jordanandseptem...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> Yep so true.  It is also not right to talk about another product on a list
> that is specificly for one product, which is what one person did, and he
> caused a lot of headaches for a lot of people.
> Jordan

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#118264): https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/message/118264
View All Messages In Topic (4): https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/topic/7726376