I found this one for the iphone when I went to redownload the frotz app. It works with voiceOver and when you open it up you are shown a library of games. I tried the first game in the list and found myself playing a case officer trying to get another spy out of a mine trap. Unsuccessful on first attempt too. Anyone trying this, do not search the supply tunnel when door is eventually opened with combination on the wall explosion ends journey for the spy the dog and the data drive you're trying to save.

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#118569): https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/message/118569
View All Messages In Topic (1): https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/topic/9259453
New Topic: https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/post