I'm finding the series challenging to play and fortunately it's accessible too. There's quite a few games in this series and from what I can understand the proper order of play starts with lifeline, veridion actual, lifeline silent night, lifeline2, lifeline halfway to infinity, flat line, whiteout (2 chapters), and crisis line. Most of these games have people fighting the greens with the exception of white out, but that story may be integrated in some future game. Bigfishgames makes other kinds of games than choose your own story games, and I have yet to try these other types out for accessibility. I don't know that playing missing piece games will even be feasible yet but figure to try one and find out a little later.

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#118924): https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/message/118924
View All Messages In Topic (1): https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/topic/13841735
New Topic: https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/post