Woe, that’s probably the very clue I needed, ☺ now that you mentioned a fourth
key I’ll have to go back and do a more exhaustive search of the area!
Thanks!
From: blind-gamers@groups.io [mailto:blind-gamers@groups.io] On Behalf Of Bryan
Peterson
Sent: Tuesday, February 6, 2018 1:10 PM
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] A Hero's Call

You may want to write Out of Sight directly at
supp...@outofsightgames.com<mailto:supp...@outofsightgames.com>. For the record
I’ve never had this happen. There are actually four keys you need. I actually
get rather frustrated with that quest because I can almost never remember where
all four encampments are.

Sent from
Mail<https://eur02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgo.microsoft.com%2Ffwlink%2F%3FLinkId%3D550986&data=02%7C01%7C%7C5d98773b5fc04c8dd16a08d56d8ce7b0%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636535374303231386&sdata=qoOjjnoZk2CzhJLaZ7q1XACkD03KrQmYG0rCD0RMv%2BI%3D&reserved=0>
 for Windows 10