primary E-mail duff...@gmail.com

Mobile E-mail mobiledu...@gmail.com

skype duffman31279

On 2/6/2018 1:10 PM, Bryan Peterson wrote:

You may want to write Out of Sight directly at supp...@outofsightgames.com. For the record I’ve never had this happen. There are actually four keys you need. I actually get rather frustrated with that quest because I can almost never remember where all four encampments are.

*From: *Stan Bobbitt <mailto:stan.bobb...@outlook.com>
*Sent: *Tuesday, February 6, 2018 8:48 AM
*To: *blind-gamers@groups.io <mailto:blind-gamers@groups.io>
*Subject: *[blind-gamers] A Hero's Call

Hi, I have a question?

I had no idea there were more than two goblin chieftain keys until I raced along the great bridge with only two of them, opened the first two gates, and was barred from the third. I traced my steps back, found the third chieftain, got the key from the corpse, and headed back across the great bridge, just to find the first gate barred and asking for a key. So, it seems to me this would be a flaw in game play. I assumed since the keys vanished from my inventory when I used them that they would eventually respawn, but so far no. I hope this doesn’t mean I’m going to have to start all over … can someone give me a clue?

Thanks in advance,

Stan Bobbitt

Musician at large

3365599202