Because some of us who have completed the game already would like to
know what we missed. A Hero's Call isn't exactly forth-coming with
some of the quests it has. Also, in other instances, by picking the
wrong path, you can close off entire quest chains with no
indication/warning that you are doing so.

Example: if you decide to return the ring to the idiot nobleman in
Farhaven, you are locking yourself out of an entire area, a shop
containing really good equipment and a quest chain. By contrast, the
reward you receive from the nobleman is pathetic (this is attributable
to poor game design, but that's another discussion for another time).

--
Justin M. Jones, M.A.
atreides...@gmail.com

Groups.io Links: