Must say i hate the mine
To much echo
So hard to hear when i fight
Skickades från E-post för Windows 10

Från: Darren Duff
Skickat: den 9 februari 2018 15:11
Till: blind-gamers@groups.io
Ämne: Re: [blind-gamers] Heroes call walk-through

Some good points as well. guess I just like exploring. I have finished
the game now on all levels.

spoilers below.

I am trying to find the mother load in the minds at the moment. There
are some pits with no way to get across.

Darren Duff.

Colossians 3:17  And whatever you do or say, do it as a representative of the
Lord Jesus, giving thanks through him to God the Father.

amateur radio station KK4AHX.

Follow me on twitter @darren_duff

friend me on face book http://www.facebook.com/DarrenLDuff.

primary E-mail duff...@gmail.com