Hey, Travis.

I did some research on the Oregon trail game and I found out that thhave been different editions to the series.
Each edition adds new features to the game.
The latest edition will be coming out for current game systems and computers.
It will be a full video game with the same mission which is getting to Oregon.

If I still had sight I would most likely get it when the new version comes out this year.
However since I don't have sight I will play the one on the Amazon echo.

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#119239): https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/message/119239
View All Messages In Topic (10): https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/topic/19079325
New Topic: https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/post