With the CVAA law coming into effect in Jan. of this coming year.
I thought this would be a good time and a good topic to talk about.
Do you think or feel that developers of video games should add accessibility for gamers who are blind? Personally I think that it is a great idea for developers of video games to add accessibility features. Features such as text to speech to be able to navigate the different in game menus.
Rumble function to indicate different in game actions.
Audio panning so that someone who is blind will know what is going on in the game.
Audio cues to indicate different types of in game items.
I would like to hear your thoughts on this topic.
By the way let's be respectful with one another as we talk about this topic.

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#119242): https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/message/119242
View All Messages In Topic (1): https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/topic/21283540
New Topic: https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/post