Hi everyone

For those interested the link to the fourth video in the series is below.
For anyone new to the topic the video series shows our developer tools
(Sable) and demonstrates how they can be used to create an RPG audio game
without the need for any coding  or scripting. Although our long term goal
is to sell the development tools so you can all build your own audio games,
Sable is currently just in its prototype stage and  our primary focus at
this stage is our first two games which will allow us to hone and tweak
Sable before its release. The link to the fourth video  is below and I've
also included the link to the  topic on the audio games forum to for anyone
interested.

Sable demo - Part IV (Enemies):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdZaq16uX9Q

Audio forum topic on sable: