hi Everyone,

We have a favour to ask of all of you who have shown an interest in the
project. We have entered Sable into a competition, winning this would be
huge for the progression of Sable and would allow us to expand and add so
much more to Sable. Our entry is in the form of a YouTube Video and we need
to get as many likes on the video as possible, it's a  90 second video of
the team talking about and showing Sable. if you're interested in our
project or are looking for a way to support and help further expand Sable
adding  a like to the video would be fantastic. ,  if you know of others who
would also be  interested please share the link   and ask them to like  the
video as the more likes we can get the better. the link to the video is
below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbNOid8rejw

a huge thanks in advance to anyone who can add a like to the video or share
the link your help is hugely appreciated.

The Ebon Sky Studios Team

email:  <mailto:i...@ebonskystudios.com> i...@ebonskystudios.com

Facebook:  <https://m.facebook.com/ebonskystudios/>
https://m.facebook.com/ebonskystudios/