You deserve it, guys. Keep up the good work!

Cheers,
Marcio

Em 22/02/2019 14:56, Ebon sky studios escreveu:

Hi everyone,

A huge thanks for all the positive comments and also for sharing and liking the video too. We’ve had a fantastic response  so far, with almost 600 likes already, and the video has only been up for just under two days. Again, huge thanks  to everyone who’s liked the video so far.

Kind regards

The Ebon Sky Studios Team

email: i...@ebonskystudios.com <mailto:i...@ebonskystudios.com>

Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/ebonskystudios/

Twitter: @ebonskystudios

*From:*blind-gamers@groups.io <blind-gamers@groups.io> *On Behalf Of *Michael
*Sent:* Friday, February 22, 2019 2:14 PM
*To:* blind-gamers@groups.io
*Subject:* Re: [blind-gamers] a chance to help support the Sable development tool

I have liked this video also and I am sending the link to other blind gamers who are not on this list.

Keep up the great work!

MikeFont

On Feb 22, 2019, at 6:22 AM, Zaire Johnson <zairejohnso...@gmail.com <mailto:zairejohnso...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Hello everyone. I know you haven’t heard from me in a.while. I’ve
    added my like to the sable video. It would be really interesting
    to be able to learn how to create my own games in the future. I
    like how good the sounds were in the video. Keep up the good work
    on it.