Depends on your computer specs as well.  Slower systems that are not designed
with gaming in mind will probably have trouble with P3d.
Jordan

-----Original Message-----
From: blind-gamers@groups.io <blind-gamers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Jody
McKinniss
Sent: Monday, June 3, 2019 5:08 PM
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] fsx

How is Tramp more functional?  I assume that you mean it has features or
implementations that FSX Pilot does not.
I thought about getting Prepar3D and using that, as I've heard it's more
accessible and more pleasing than FSX,  but based on what I read today, unless
I am misunderstanding, it is not available to simming enthusiasts for
entertainment purposes, but rather is used as a teaching tool, so I'm not sure
about that, as I'm not doing this in the name of academia, but rather for fun,
just because I'm a nerd and I like stuff like this.  Since you apparently have
it, based on the video I watched, maybe you can shed some light on that.
Thanks.