From: blind-gamers@groups.io <blind-gamers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Jody
McKinniss
Sent: Saturday, June 15, 2019 3:22 PM
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] flying with konkord on fsx

Austin, what are you using for passenger addon?  I tried FSPassengers, but it
isn't accessible where it really counts.  The sliders to load passengers in the
payload screen just aren't accessible to us.f  For example, I had a flight with
350 passengers, but I could only access one of the sliders, so could only load
25 passengers.  The other sliders did not appear to be accessible with either
JFW or NVDA.