I did use object nav, but there are supposedly 3 sliders.  I only saw
one.  And the one slider I saw only loaded 25 passengers out of the
350, as it was the slider for VIP.  The economy and business sliders
weren't there.  I spent about 30 minutes trying to access them.  I
even went looking to see if there was a setting that I could change
that would automatically set the sliders to where they needed to be.
No luck.