I've hit a wall at level 15.  (mild spoilers here)  I can't figure out how
to deal with the multiple spell counters required after a certain point in
the level.  Super mode is cool, and works, but doesn't last long enough for
me to get through the double spells necessary.
Some other non-spoilery content: for me, the controls aren't always
consistent.  Just double-tapping buttons doesn't always work, and the
control paradigm of having to use two fingers to swipe and double tap
controls was not obvious at first.  I very nearly threw the game away
before figuring out that I needed to use two fingers.  Something in the
documentation might make that clearer.  Perhaps this is an IOS convention
that I as an Android user didn't know about.
Question: is the rate at which the supergauge fills affected by the number
of spells you cast?  I have noticed (I think) that if I screw up a spell,
(choose the incorrect element, or aim wrong) that the superguage doesn't
recharge as quickly.  Is this a correct assumption??
It is bloody addictive.

Chris Bartlett