Check Ebay out.  Logiteck has one if you are willing to pay for a complete
flight control system that has force feedback.
JOrdan

-----Original Message-----
From: blind-gamers@groups.io <blind-gamers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Tobias
Vinteus
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2020 10:35 AM
To: Blind Gamers <blind-gamers@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] Looking for a two stick handheld controller.

Hi,
Unfortunately, force feedback seems to be a thing of the past when it comes
to flight controllers. I bought a thrustmaster t.flight 4 back in 2017, and
to my astonishment discovered it lacked force feedback, which even my old
rockfire windstorm pro from 2003 was equipped with. The HOTAS
4 only has twelve buttons though, but I was on a budget. :)

hth,
Tobias

On Wed, 29 Jan 2020, Ron Kolesar wrote:

> Hello to my fellow gamers and or simmers.
> I'd like to find a two stick handheld controller to bring my hand to
> ear games and simulators to life if at all possible.
> I was a beta tester on the old hand to ear military flight simulator
> Three-d Velocity or TDV for short.
> It is the only hand to ear product with force feedback written into
> the program.
> I'm looking for a product that would have 1. in the flying world two
> sticks, the left or port side stick controls the pitch for taking off
> and landing and the rolling features.
> The right hand or Starboard stick controls the speed or velocity and
> the banking or turning features.
> The TDV project works with most of it's features with a unit with
> twelve buttons on it.
> I'd like to see something with at least twenty buttons on it.
> To not only work with all of the features of the TDV project so that
> one doesn't have to constantly go back and forth from the features
> that work from just the keyboard and those features that would work
> with the handheld controller, but to have as many features and as many
> hand to ear products work via the handheld and also foot based USB
> external equipment as possible to bring our favorite games and sims as
close as we can to the real world.