It's going great thanks, is there a way to save lables, like road names or tile names so I don't need to enter them each time but can select them from a menu?

On 10/05/2020 23:29, Ebon sky studios wrote:

Hi Lori,  pleased to hear you are enjoying it, how’s that torture chamber, err I mean tavern going hahaha

Paul Lemm

Ebon Sky Studios

email: i...@ebonskystudios.com <mailto:i...@ebonskystudios.com>

Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/ebonskystudios/

Twitter: @ebonskystudios

*From:*blind-gamers@groups.io <blind-gamers@groups.io> *On Behalf Of *lori duncan
*Sent:* 10 May 2020 23:22
*To:* blind-gamers@groups.io
*Subject:* Re: [blind-gamers] Sable Alpha is here! -free to download for Public alpha testing! (Page 4) - New releases room - AudioGames.net Forum

Hi, I've downloaded the tool and am having such fun with it, the only thing I'm rather sorry about is the 3 week time limmitation, as there's so much great stuff to try out in Sable, and so little time to pack it all into, and it doesn't help when you keep going into all the wrong menus.  :D

Many thanks for this.  From Lori.