Great work! I've already made a small RPG satire in a matter of hours! I'm
about to send in my bug report, regarding the tutorial and user guide,
actually. I'm gonna get into it more in my official bug report, but it deals
with certain sections of the guide not clearly explaining where to find one key
part of the tutorial.

If this is an alpha, I'm really impressed. I know what email subject to use for
bug reports, but what about feature requests?

Basically, I'd like the ability for developers to quickly select locations to
transport to from a menu. I know about the coordinate teleportation, but
jumping between worlds is not possible at the moment.

If this is an alpha, I'm really impressed. Liam said you guys were gonna write
the game engine in a new language? If so, what language will the new engine be
in?