Hi friends,

I've been playing Entombed, an RPG, which I am having a lot of fun with and which can be found here:

http://www.blind-games.com/entombed.aspx

I have a few questions about the game that a number of fairly careful searches on the group and on audiogames didn't turn up.

1. How can injuries like mangled or broken hands be healed? I have a healer with the heal skill, but on these characters they only heal to a certain level and their broken or mangled limbs don't heal. 2. I can't seem to get the targeting system to work...supposed you're supposed to hold down a nmber key before attacking, but this doesn't seem to do anything for me. 3. Does anyone have the email for the developer? I'm trying to upgrade.

Thanks!

Patrick