you can also learn breathe fire, from the drake.

Would you mind describing what happens if you use combine a little more?

On 12/5/2020 23:48, Richard Sherman wrote:
Hi,
Wanderer is such a weird class to play. I have seen it only trigger on 2
different times. One is what you observed with the crypt creeps and their
ability to divide. The other is in nature's keep, the boss there. It will
allow you to combine into one character. Its really weird .

As for the adventurer and the passive ability to sense hidden locations.
That will trigger on lower levels. As you get higher in levels that too must
be raised for it to trigger. I personally do not mess with that as there are
locate secret room scrolls.

Shermanator
-----Original Message-----
From: blind-gamers@groups.io <blind-gamers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Patrick
Smyth
Sent: Saturday, December 5, 2020 8:15 PM

OK, got the targeting to work. I was getting confused because one
of my characters had an unhealable (perhaps a bug?) broken hand. I
eventually used a healing potion on it and got it. The targeting
seems to work now. Ice blast on the head is really potent...

I just got to level 8, so apparently I'll have to upgrade to keep
going. Annoying, because I already paid for the game. Hope the dev
is still active and will respond to my email...

I've gotten this far with a Wanderer, and have only gotten one
technique using Observe, the one that lets you duplicate yourself.
Is this normal? It seems like everything I fight is some kind of
adventurer with a class, I've encountered very few monsters, and
observe didn't trigger on the elemental abilities of air, fire,
and earth elementals. On the other hand, between three characters,
two skeletons, one wolf, and a duplicate, I'm tending to win most
battles by sheer weight of numbers.

I also have an adventurer and the search passive never activated.
Is that also normal?

Thanks all.

Best,
Patrick

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#123067) | Reply To Group | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [arch...@mail-archive.com]

_._,_._,_