Hi all
Spoiler
space
I found a very interesting game in the audiogames archive called lost!
Its based on the great escape game.
I love the sound effects, music and minigames.
There is just a couple of things I need help with please:
1.  The read me says to press slash that will tell me if I have been there
before if I have a map.
The game tells me that I found a map.
So I press slash but the game says: invalid  key, this will cost you a move.
2. When the math teacher's son kills me, it appears that the program
freezes.
I press all sorts of keys: space, escape, tab, nothing works. The program
freezes.
Then after a while  the game tells me I was dreaming in my desk in the math
class and the teacher sends me to the principal's office.
But then still the program is frozen and after struggling and pressing keys,
I finally manage to exit the program.
3.  The read me doesn't give any key to take the first aid kit. Sometimes it
happens that I enter a room that has a first aid kit. How do I take the
first aid kit? I heal myself by choosing the heal me option in the shop but
I was just wondering how I take the first aid kit if I'm told I'm in a room
that has the first aid kit?
I have windows 7 and nvda
Many thanks for any help
Bfn