Hi all,

The faster you can understand your screen reader the better for muds I have
found. Reason being using the example already stated about battling multiple
enemies at once. If you can understand your screen reader at a faster speed
your chances of being able to react more in time with what is actually
happening increases.

I often miss things as I can’t understand my screen reader at a fast enough
speed to make me able to react as quick there for I set an alias for the main
commands I use that way I can just keep pressing them and then quickly check
the output window to keep an eye on progress.

You also need a mud client such as VIP mud in order to play them.

Best wishes.

Ian Mcnamara